A good night’s sleep …
Some helpful tips to better sleep so you feel good in the morning …
– Try to do some exercise in the day, like yoga, to help you release stress and tire your muscles so that your body is ready to rest.
– Don’t eat too late at night. If you do, your digestive system is BUSY and this can keep you awake.
– Be aware of the negative impact of alcohol and caffeine on a good night’s sleep.
Two hours before bed:
– Start to unwind, maybe have a relaxing bath or meditate …
One hour before bed:
– Switch off the screens. The lights from phones, tvs, laptops and tablets have a negative effect on the quality of sleep so turn them off a good hour before you shut your eyes.
– Write down anything that is on your mind in a diary or on a to do list.
Half an hour before bed:
Read a book or listen to some soothing music.
Try this for a week and see if you notice a difference!